New Industrial Robots Integration
Whether your company is considering new industrial robots for the first time or looking to expand your current robotic systems, Phoenix provides low-cost, new or refurbished and tested robots for every need. It’s important for operations to choose the best technology that best fits their current and future needs.
Managing of all the phases in a new or used industrial robots installation is an involved process. From the design and procurement to the build and commissioning, all the various tasks must be managed to provide for an on time completion of the project.
Our project manager will carefully plan and schedule the complete process from start to finish to manage all the details and carry out quality checks throughout the different phases of the project, liaising at each stage and keeping you informed.
What you can expect from Phoenix?
- A Project manager will be assign for your project
- Real-time project scheduling
- Supervision from sales, operations team to the end of the project
- Automation project meeting with customer for review scope, layout, equipment and action item list
- Supervision of system manufacturing, assembly, integration and programming
Things to consider on new industrial robots:
- The robot with or without turntable or rail.
- The mechanical and electrical installation of the robot and it’s commissioning.
- The end of arm tooling and their control system.
- The mechanical mounting, dressing and electrical installation of the end of arm tooling.
- The Cell control panel with or without PLC and HMI.
- The mechanical and electrical installation and testing of the cell control panel.
- The work piece fixtures and equipment for entering and supporting the parts and exiting the finished parts after the robot operations.
- The mechanical and electrical installation and testing of the fixtures and part transfer systems.
- The cell guarding and operator access.
- The mechanical and electrical installation of the guarding and safety systems.
- The tool path programming for the robot operations.
- Standby during production run-up
- Training on both the robot and cell systems.
- Periodic maintenance of the cell.
All these terms seem complicated but Phoenix will guide you thorough the automation process. We can do a complete installation or if you prefer to do some of the work to reduce cost, we will be more than happy to supervise the works you are able to do.
If you need any assistance in any area regarding automation and robotics, please do not hesitate to contact our consultants to discuss your project or to arrange a meeting at your premises. We will provide valuable information on how robot can help support your goals with our experienced industrial robot engineering services, call us today:+44 (0) 7581 307823.